Over the years, Les Artisans d'Azure have acquired different techniques to complete your custom creations and your specific projects. Vector drawings can be used with different computer controlled machines. This allows us to print, engrave and cut multiple designs and materials.
In the workshop, we have a computer-controlled laser machine, which allows burning images, drawing shapes, and precisely cutting logos. Its power and speed fit well with small custom projects or mass production. Several materials meet well with this technology. Digital images built in vector offer greater opportunities and reduce treatment fees. The ideas are multiple: guild emblems, informative plaques, custom boxes, decorations, photo reproduction, etc.
Types of projects
- Border engravings
- Complex parts cutting
- Line engravings to prepare a hand embossing or a paint touch up
- Guild and LARP Group emblems
- Detailed and repetitive parts
- Rise up to a legendary level
- Size of the work area: 19 x 31 inches / 48 x 78 cm
- Power: 80 watts
- Recommended file types: AI, PSD, DWG
- In high quality only: JPEG or PNG.
Electrochemical subtraction engraving allows a textured result on the metal with a slight depth. By covering the parts we do not desire to engrave, the process delicately groves the metal surface to reveal a unique design, such as runes, writings or guild emblems.
- Perfect for customizing a metal armor
- Allows paint pigments to adhere to textured portion
- Material: Regular steel, stainless steel and aluminium
Canvas printing offers all the possibilities of color printing, but without the weakness of paper. The printed fabric can be glued and sewn on various custom projects, banners or shields. Our craftsmen can create the design of your choice, from existing images or with our own drawing done by hand or numerically.
Types of projects
- Custom shields
- Original accessories
- Unique touch up for custom costumes and accessories
- Impressive size: up to 52 inches/132 cm wide
- Any color
- Visible large fibers texture on fabrics
The vinyl-on-fabric printing technique offers the possibility of adding logos, motifs, symbols and other colorful decorations to your outfit. This method allows the use of several colors side by side, enabling the creation of more complex designs with added depth. Your concept takes shape in collaboration with one of our craftspeople, who transforms your ideas and reference images into a customized design.
The vinyl is cut in our workshop using an automatic electric cutting machine. This heat transfer vinyl can be fused with various types of fabric, offering optimum personalization of your clothing. We recommend application to textiles made of natural, heat-resistant fibers, such as cotton and linen.
Heat transfer vinyl is robust enough to withstand several washes in cold water, and requires drying flat or hanging. Opt for this method for durable, unique clothing creations that stand the test of time.
Please note that details smaller than 2mm may not be transferred.
- Design approx. 12'' X 24'' (can be made larger depending on design)
- Valued file types AI and PSD
- Accepted file types high-quality JPEG and PNG
- Black, Grey, and White
- Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, and Purple
- Metallic: Silver and Gold
- Iridescent and glitter