The intimidating highlander looks at the highwayman and his short rapier, then burst into laughter, not at all feeling threatened.
''That ? That's not a sword....''
In a quick motion, he draws a massive five feet long claymore from his back, the huge weapon striking the smallsword and sending it fly down the ravine, while the warrior is still laughting loudly, his voice echoing in the valley.
''That's a sword !''
This quick release back scabbard his your greatsword apperiator's best friend. The sword is held in place firmly by the scabbard, which opens and release the blade as soon as you pull up on the weapon. With this clever system, you no longer need to compromise you draw speed to gain the comfort and impressive look given by carrying your sword on your back. This accessorie is perfect for any LARP sword too long to be carried on the hip, especialy bastard swords and greatswords.
- Leather 9-10 oz/ 4mm
- Brass-plated antique rivets
- Wood pin
- Can be fixed on the back of an armor, or on one of our X or Y shaped harness
- Allows to draw from the back, no matter the lenght of the blade
- The scabbard is kept closed by a wood pin
- Fits most Calimacil, Nemesis and Epic Armoury swords
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d'Azure
Sword and harness not included